Alterbyte offers a variety of web services and is dedicated to helping businesses and non-profit clients reach their online goals. If you are looking for a company to partner with on your next web development project you’ve come to the right place. Put your project on the path to success. Call or email today.
Why hire Alterbyte?
- Over 10 years of experience – Over the years MantoBiz has had the privilege of partnering with, providing technology and consultation for and learning from a number of outstanding organizations both big and small.
- Custom designed web sites at a great price – Research the market and you’ll find that custom designed sites with a content management system can be very expensive. Though Alterbyte does not attempt to be the low price leader, through a combination of low overhead costs, years of experience and the use of free open source software options clients are able to benefit from very competitive pricing without having to sacrifice quality.
- A powerful/flexible web development platform – Alterbyte offers solutions based on the powerful WordPress open source platform that has been leveraged by some of the biggest and best known organizations in the world. This power and flexibility translates into lower costs and faster development times (speed to market) for clients.
- An abundance of features and options that won’t box you in and will grow with you as your needs grow – Many solution providers offer a small and limiting number of features and options. As your needs grow you may find that these limitations hinder your organization’s ability to grow and move forward. That is why it is much better to start with a solution that is flexible and able to accommodate future needs.
- Web sites that are beautiful both inside and out – Good design is an important element when it comes to building a web site. A good design helps your organization make a good first impression while also improving usability, but the beauty of your web site must go more than just skin deep. So what makes a web site beautiful on the inside? The site must take search engine optimization into consideration in order to pull in free traffic, must be easy to update and maintain in order to avoid unnecessary future fees, must load fast so as not to lose visitors (also consider that Google now includes site speed in its page rank algorithm), it must grow with you as your needs grow, it must be easy to navigate and use and it must produce results.